Sunday, April 20, 2008

God's Tails



Tonight I decided to write about God's Tails, a collection of short stories that I hope someday to publish. God's Tails will be my version of parables geared for todays world, to the right you will see a group shot of some of the characters that will be appearing. The young knight is Pendragon, to his right is Avalon, and if you have been reading my other blog entries you already know how he fits in. To Pendragon's left is the little mouse warrior Tiberius. Immediately behind them is the Blue Dragon Clarion and behind them all if you look real close you can see the glowing eyes of Darkness. I hope those of you who have come by have been blessed by what you have read and I hope to continue to do that in the future. Please feel free to leave comments if you chose to do so, it helps me to know you. God bless you all .

No comments: