Thursday, May 01, 2008

National Day of Prayer


How much do you pray? Is it once a day, at night when you go to bed or like most, when something is going wrong? Well I'd be lying if I said I was anything but what I mentioned, but one thing I do know when I do pray, I don't ask for anything in particular, I always tell God, "you know what I need and when I need it, just try not to take too long" I think what we all forget is praying is simply talking to God like you would anyone else. I think people assume that prayer is only used as a request line, it's not, it's a way to keep you and God close to each other. It's like calling your parents when you are away to let them know your ok or what's going on in your life, ok and maybe to ask for money, lol. Seriously though prayer is there so it keeps you close to God and keeps God close to you. Make use of it on this Day of Prayer miracles do happen, prayer makes those miracles happen.

No comments: