Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ever feel like Job?

I was wondering today about what picture would go good with the topic and I thought not really any I could think of, so this post will be sans artwork. You ever have one of those days where you say, "so what else can happen" and something else does. To be honest i'm not sure what to say, I could say a clique like no matter what God will take care of you, but then I remembered Job. Now talk about a bad day or a bad life for that matter. This guy had everything happen to him and I mean everything and still he did not once waver in his faith in God. I can in no way shape or form ever even equate myself to being like Job. I'm sure I am not alone in having issues or problems day to day, so I guess the best we can all do is try to think of Job and remember he never loss faith.

No comments: