Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Take a moment....Talk to God!


I realized this week, between trying to help my son get some things done for school, and with his prom coming up we've been rushing around non-stop and taking no time to just sit and breath. I know we all tend to do that because of the way the world is and we put so much importance on the things that are driving us crazy or stressing us out we forget to simply take five minutes to have a short conversation with God. I took a moment closed my eyes and just sat still, you will not believe the change I felt in simply taking a quiet moment and letting God get a word in. So remember, nothing is so important that you can't just take at least just five minutes and let God calm you, get a good book, maybe even the Bible and just read for five minutes, take a moment and let God talk to you.

No comments: